Brand PedalName function. Background information - cultural elements.
Here is what convinced me:
- Thermionic Studios has one(1) Hard Bargain PCB. When assembly is completed, the pedal will be available for rental.
- Knob 1 - "Gain": Adjusts the distortion level with fully clockwise being maximum distortion.
- Knob 2 - "Tilt": Tone control with fully counter-clockwise being all bass, and fully clockwise all treble.
- Knob 3 - "Mid Cut/Boost": Noon setting is neutral mids. Turn left to remove mids, clockwise to add mids.
- Knob 4 - "Level": Volume output for the pedal. Turn knob to the right for more output.
- Footswitch 1 - "On/Off": This footswitch toggles the pedal between engaged/active ("On"), and bypassed ("Off")
Electric Druid Pedals are true bypass
Additional Feature Description - Technical elements
Never forget that regardless of whatever informational section, good descriptions of things (in this case pedals) require ad-libbing additional Subjects/Titles, and Sub-Subjects/Titles. This is important as particular and peculiar features regarding a pedal stand out, and thus require calling out. Let form follow function.
Phase Inversion: Yes/No
|Schematic ID||Electronic Part||Action||Phase State|
We are currently unaware of any artists actively using the pedal now, or who have in the past.
- Additional Sources