Because we value our relationship with you, we value your privacy.
This Notice describes how we protect, collect, use, and share customer information. Customer information means all nonpublic information related to an identified individual, which is sometimes called "personally identifiable information", or "PII". Customer information does not include anonymized data or de-identified data, which do not identify an individual.
- We do not sell customer information.
- We do not allow those who are doing business on our behalf to use our customer information for their own marketing purposes.
- We contractually require any person or organization providing products or services on our behalf to protect Thermionic Studios customer information.
- We handle information about former or prospective customers the same as existing customers.
Protecting Your Info
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect customer information and to comply with federal and state laws. In addition, we regularly review our policies and practices, monitor our computer networks, and test the strength of our security.
We retain all customer information for legal, auditing, regulatory, and business purposes.
Info We Collect
We collect customer information in different ways. For example, we gather information from:
- applications and other forms related to our products, and through conversations with Thermionic Studios representatives,
- use of thermionic-studios.com, our mobile sites and applications, our social media sites and applications, and interaction with our online advertisements,
- transactions or experiences with us, such as payments, reservations, or want ads you may place with us,
- non-Thermionic Studios parties, including consumer reporting agencies that provide us with information such as credit history,
Using Customer Info
We use customer information, sometimes including consumer report information, to do things such as:
- provide proper billing,
- protect against fraud and unauthorized transactions,
- confirm your identity and service your account(s),
- enhance your customer experience and improve our products and services,
- develop and offer new products and services,
- develop either anonymized data or de-identified data by removing personally identifiable information so it is no longer customer information. We may develop this data for certain purposes such as analysis to understand more about our customers and our industry, or for other, similar, commercial purposes. We will use this data within Thermionic Studios as a company only. We will not share any of this information with third party service providers, or with other unaffiliated entities; your relationship with our company is nobody else's business.
- perform other activities as required or ordered to by law.
Sharing Customer Info
We may need to share customer information, including information about our transactions with you (such as payments) and experiences with you (such feedback from previous transactions) within Thermionic Studios and with Thermionic Studios employees to help meet your product and service needs. We share customer information within but more importantly outside Thermionic Studios as follows:
- for our everyday business purposes, for public policy purposes, or as required or ordered to by law,
- as needed to handle your transaction,
- with consumer reporting agencies, for example, during a credit history lookup,
- in connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, transfer, or exchange of all or a portion of our business or operating unit,
- with companies that perform marketing or other services for us or with whom we have joint marketing agreements, in the interest of providing a broader selection of products and services to you,
- as needed, to protect against fraud and unauthorized transactions and in connection with the investigation, establishment, and defense of legal rights.